- Position Type
Work with the Best Team in Central New York
St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center Ranked #13
In New York State by U.S. News & World Report!
We are seeking a BC general anesthesiologist to join our dynamic team at our practice in Syracuse, New York.
Our group provides anesthesia services at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, North East Surgery Center (Fayetteville) and North Surgery Center (Liverpool).
- In addition to being Ranked #13 in New York State by U.S. News & World Report, St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center has also received the Award of Excellence in Cardiac Surgery by Watson Health.
- We have a supportive and learning team environment and a big variety of cases to expand on your experience or gain experience when you finish training.
- We offer a wide variety of anesthesia services including: cardiac, major vascular, orthopedics, obstetrics, neurosurgery, general surgery, urology, some peds, acute pain and gynecology.
The Syracuse Anesthesia incentive package includes; a competitive base salary, a quarterly metrics bonus, generous vacation allowance and relocation assistance.
Live in Syracuse or the surrounding areas, and take advantage of public access to the Erie Canal and nearby lakes such as Lake Ontario and Oneida Lake for different watersports nature trails. Lake Placid is just over an hour away. The region offers a myriad of winter activities and is home to multiple ski resorts and lodges at Labrador Mountain, Song Mountain and Old Forge, just to name a few. Also enjoy more than 50 parks and nature centers, over 40 golf courses (more per capita than any other area in the Northeast) and 40 museums and galleries including the Everson Museum, the Museum of Science and Technology, and the Syracuse Opera. Syracuse is also home to several nationally known colleges and universities including Syracuse University and its sports teams as well as Syracuse Crunch Hockey Team. In 2010, Forbes rated Syracuse 4th in the top 10 places to raise a family. With so many recreational activities, Syracuse has something for every family.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly