New York City: BC Anesthesiologist for Chief of Anesthesiology Department at a major academic me...
- Position Type
HEADLINE: New York City: Board Certified Anesthesiologist is needed to be the Chief of the Anesthesiology Department at a major academic medical center/teaching hospital. The new Chief of Anesthesiology will be involved in both clinical and administrative aspects of the Anesthesiology Department. This is an employed opportunity. $ Extremely competitive starting salary. Excellent earning potential.
- Located in the New York City area, a Board Certified Anesthesiologist is needed to be the Chief of the Anesthesiology Department at a major academic medical center/teaching hospital.
- Their Anesthesiology Department currently has six general anesthesiologists.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATE:
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist is required
- New York State license in good standing required
- Leadership experience is preferred. However, if the anesthesiologist has no leadership experience but wants to assume such a role, she/he is welcome to apply.
- Involved in both clinical and administrative aspects of the Anesthesiology department.
- To expand the academic development of the Anesthesiology Division’s members.
- To increase patient satisfaction at the hospital.
- To follow the guidelines of the CEO and Medical Director of the hospital.
- To implement joint programs with other departments, such as Ob/Gyn, Gastroenterology, Dentistry, etc.
- Review capital equipment needs in the Department.
- Properly implement quality assurance.
- Conduct Medical Educational meetings to improve quality care.
- Prepare staff schedules and strategic planning.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- This medical center is offering an extremely competitive starting salary. It will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- The earning potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capitol of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply for New York City: BC Anesthesiologist for Chief of Anesthesiology Department at a major academic me...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly