Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York, located just 75 minutes north of New York City, is seeking additional employed hospitalists as we continue to grow our established and successful program of 20+ physicians and 5+ midlevel practitioners. Full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities available. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine w/ Hospitalist experience. Full-time nocturnist schedule also available. . This is an excellent employed opportunity at a large community hospital in a beautiful suburban NY location.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including base salary plus quality incentives, comprehensive benefits, as well as generous allowances for CME, Dues, and relocation. We have a balanced work schedule with the option to cover 7 on 7 off. We also offer a night differential. We have dedicated night time midlevel coverage to support our two overnight physicians.
- Vassar will be building a new 696,000-square-foot, eight-level inpatient pavilion with 264 private medical/surgical patient rooms and 30 critical care rooms over the next year
- Newly updated and highly competitive compensation package
- Generous allowances for CMEs, Dues, and Relocation
- Collegial group and balanced work/life schedule
- Employed position with financially stable and growing hospital system and multi-specialty practice with over 200 primary care and specialty providers
- Strategic location between New York City and Albany along the Hudson River with easy commuter access via Amtrak and Metro North Rail lines
Located on the banks of the scenic Hudson River, Vassar Brothers Medical Center is a 365-bed tertiary care hospital that provides the leading acute and critical emergency care in the region, recently adding Level II Trauma Service and Interventional Neuroradiology. Vassar focuses on providing the highest quality care and meeting the needs of the community of by consistently adding new services and state-of-the-art treatments with established centers of excellence in cardiac services, cancer care and women and childrens health services. Vassar is consistently ranked as one of the strongest cardiac programs in the United States and one of the Top 100 Heart Hospitals by Modern HealthCare Magazine.
The Hudson Valley boasts a terrific quality of life. From hiking, biking, and boating, to cafes, art galleries, and local farmers markets, this beautiful suburban location offers endless ways to spend your leisure time. Excellent housing and outstanding schools can be found throughout the region. The Mid-Hudson Valley is also home to many fine colleges and universities, including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, and the Culinary Institute of America. Only 75 minutes north of New York City, the area offers easy commuter access to the city via Metro North Rail Road and Amtrak rail lines. Our vibrant cities and picturesque villages interweave culture, history and recreation in one of the country s most livable locations
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly