- Position Type
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time Pulmonologist to join its Pulmonology Department at the Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Practice all facets of Pulmonary Medicine in a department highly rated by peers and patients
- Shared call
- Exceptional opportunity for a pulmonologist with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated health system
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/ BE in Pulmonary Disease
- Experience preferred but not required
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Apply for PULMONOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly