- Position Type
Seeking a Urologist to join our team.
• Great opportunity to grow program with huge potential
• Shared Call
• State of the Art Hospital with Robot
• Excellent support staff
• Competitive base plus production, full benefits, sign on bonus, paid malpractice
This 300+ bed Hospital features a Medical School Onsite with General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN Residency programs and a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Pulmonary Fellowship programs.
Here are just some of the things that you can do in Bowling Green:
• Head to a Western Kentucky University basketball or football game
• Go to a minor league baseball game
• Fish or boat at Barren River Lake (25 minutes away)
• Excellent camping options
• Head to Nashville for a Tennessee Titans game
• Go to dinner and a show at the new Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
• Enjoy Saturday morning farmers' markets
This University town with a progressive population is ranked by Sperling's as one of the 13th new and fastest growing emerging metropolitan areas. With a low cost of living, a well -educated population and first class attractions, it provides an inviting environment for visitors and residents alike.
Forbes Ranked #35 Best Places for Businesses and Careers and #17 for Job Growth with a Diverse Economy and affordable housing, the value of the community offers one great destination.
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem, Senior Director of Recruitment, 770-643-5520 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 678-206-7517.
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly