Urologist Needed In Western Maryland
- Position Type
A urologist is needed in Western Maryland. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to build a practice. They welcome both board certified and board eligible urologists. They will consider new and recent graduates as well as experienced surgeons. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial surgeon.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, group life and disability insurance, five days of CME with allowance, three weeks of vacation the first year, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and work in this beautiful location in a Western Maryland community with a ski resort area. You can enjoy recreational sports, boating, fishing, kayaking, public piers, waterfront restaurants, and water skiing.
At CompHealth, were experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, youll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private practice opportunity
- General urology
- Call of 1:2
- Must be board eligible or board certified in urology
- Recent graduates are welcome
- Newly renovated facility
- Office on hospital campus
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Urologist Needed In Western Maryland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly