Urology Need in Hawaii
- Position Type
An established multi-specialty group in Hawaii is hiring a urologist. This is an established group and you will be busy immediately, no ramp up time. There are two other urologists in the community to share call with. This is a general urology practice, and you will be working out of a teaching hospital.
There is a partnership-track within two years. You will receive a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, five days of CME and $5K allowance, full and complete health and dental, and four weeks of PTO.
This midsize city offers the world's best beaches, and unmatched Hawaiian luxury. Do not let this unique opportunity slip away: live and work in a place most people simply get to visit. Enjoy all that Maui has to offer with year around sunshine.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a general surgery job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please, reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to email@example.com.
- General urology practice
- Join a multi-specialty group practice setting
- No robot available
- Shared light call schedule
- Be busy immediately, no ramp up time
- Must be BE/BC
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Full and complete health/dental benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Urology Need in Hawaii
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly