Orthopedic Surgeon with Total Joints needed One Hour outside Minneapolis, MN
- Position Type
Join an established orthopedic practice an hour outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The practice is seeking general orthopedic surgeons that can also do joint replacements. You will join another orthopedic surgeon and you will have a physician assistant in the practice. The hospital did well over 200 total joint cases last year. Candidates must be American board certified or eligible.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary plus RVU productivity model. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, PTO, CME allowance, a 401K is offered, and loan repayment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any orthopedic surgery jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to trevor.jensen@comphealth for consideration.
- Orthopedic surgeon with experience in joint replacement
- Will consider fellowship and non-fellowship candidates
- Call is a light schedule
- Large primary care referral base network
- Hospital did well over 200 total joint cases last year
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Will consider J1/H-1B candidates
- Live 60 miles from Minneapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon with Total Joints needed One Hour outside Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly