Hand Surgeon for Lady Lake / The Villages, Florida
- Position Type
Whether you re just getting started, or are ready for a fresh start, let SIMEDHealth show you how independent physician practice and physician ownership can be successful and that your voice still matters in the direction of healthcare.
Our Hand Surgery clinic is located in Florida s largest, most progressive retirement community. There is a well-established referral base, on-site imaging and therapy services, and opportunities to grow. Hospital and surgery centers are in close proximity.
This SIMEDHealth Opportunity Offers:
- Complimentary specialties for collaboration and referrals including Primary Care, PM&R, and Rheumatology
- Experienced, professional healthcare management team allowing you to focus on patients.
- Integrated Services including that complement our physician s and patient s needs
- Compensation which rewards performance and value.
- Proven, long-term stability.
- Support to help you achieve the important balance between work and home life.
SIMEDHealth, LLC is a physician owned, independent multispecialty practice located in the heart of North Central Florida. Over 4 decades, SIMEDHealth has developed into a regional health care system with over 80 physicians.
As a SIMEDHealth physician you are part of a dynamic group of healthcare providers prepared for the changes affecting physicians and private practice. SIMEDHealth is actively leading our region through Value-Based payments, Accountable Care and finding ways to help physicians increase efficiency. At SIMEDHealth we focus on preparing for the new normal of healthcare while maintaining physician and patient satisfaction.
Apply for Hand Surgeon for Lady Lake / The Villages, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly