A Locums Orthopedic Surgeon is Required in California
- Position Type
An exciting locum tenens orthopedic surgery physician opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is comfortable with trauma and general orthopedic procedures and has an active CA state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Procedures: General and trauma
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Locums Orthopedic Surgeon is Required in California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly