- Position Type
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the Gastroenterology Department at its Mapunapuna Medical Office Building located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exciting new position for an Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopist to join an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- Exceptional opportunity to develop a regional EUS program
- Blend of outpatient clinic, endoscopy, & inpatient consults/procedures
- Shared call responsibilities with 6 Gastroenterologists
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic ERCP required
- Graduate of an ASGE Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly