WOUNDCARE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
New Wound Care Surgery/Hyperbaric Medicine Opportunity in Wisconsin
Join one of the largest multispecialty groups in the United States with 50 Wisconsin locations offering state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology. This nationally recognized health system serves over 360K patients per year with over 700 physicians making it one of the largest health systems in the Midwest.
• New 2018 multi-place hyperbaric chamber which can treat up to 10 patients at a time and up to 36 patients per day - one of less than ten centers of its kind in the entire country
• Join a collegial team with supportive ancillary wound care staff
• Staff expansion based on volume and physician retirement
• 100% Wound Care opportunity with a flexible schedule
• BC/BE in General Surgery with wound surgery experience
• UHMS certification (or desire to obtain) in basic hyperbaric medicine and/or Board Certification is a plus
• 2-year competitive guaranteed salary with full benefits package, generous relocation, PTO, 2 weeks CME and annual allowance, malpractice insurance, 401k match and loan repayment and/or competitive bonus
Live in a small city offering Midwestern hospitality recognized by Forbes as the #5, "Best Small City to Raise a Family"
• School system recognized as top in the county, top 25 in Wisconsin and top 750 in the nation by Niche
• Housing (69%) and cost of living (23%) are significantly less than the nearest metropolitan area
• Family-centric lifestyle offering multiple cultural activities including a new Center for the Arts
• High home ownership, great educational opportunities, and a solid economy ground this professionally based community
If joining a physician-led, private organization in a charming well-established community is what you desire for your personal and professional goals, please call Kirstin Dunbar, at 678-501-2406, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 520-550-5862.
Specialty: Woundcare Medicine
Apply for WOUNDCARE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly