- Position Type
Seeking an anesthesiologist for a new opportunity in Wisconsin.
Join one of the largest multispecialty groups in the United States with 50 Wisconsin locations offering state-of- the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology.
This nationally recognized health system serves over 360K patients per year with over 700 physicians making it one of the largest health systems in the Midwest.
• Collegial team of 17 Physicians and 24 CRNAs
• Medically directed and self-performed services in both a hospital and ASC setting
• Full spectrum Anesthesia covered
• Staff expansion based on volume
• 1:5 call schedule
• 2-year guaranteed salary with full benefits package, CME time and allowance, malpractice insurance, 401K match and loan repayment and/or competitive bonus
Live in a small city offering Midwestern hospitality recognized by Forbes as the #5 as a "Best Small City of Raise a Family"
• School system recognized as top in the county, top 25 in Wisconsin and top 750 in the nation by Niche
• Housing (69%) and cost of living (23%) are significantly less than the nearest metropolitan area
• Family centric lifestyle offering multiple cultural activities including a new Center for the Arts
• High home ownership, great educational opportunities and a solid economy ground this professionally based community
Apply for ANESTHESIOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly