- Position Type
Great opportunity to join a well established group practice!
We are seeking full-time BC/BE anesthesiologists to join our growing anesthesia group practice in Westchester County, NY.
- New grads welcome; training in pediatric anesthesiology or regional blocks preferred
- Our practice provides anesthesia services at Northern Westchester Hospital
- Our group is composed of 16 BC anesthesiologists and 15 CRNAs who work together in a care team model
Mount Kisco, NY is located in Westchester County in proximity to New York City. Its picturesque, colonial towns are surrounded by history dating back to the Revolutionary War. This area has an abundance of culture, nightlife, and outdoor recreation. Residents can enjoy hiking, biking, golf, apple picking and a variety of sports year round. Westchester County has something for everyone of all ages. It is a great place to raise a family and is known for its
We provide 24-hour coverage for:
- 12 operating rooms (general, urology, ortho, neuro, ENT, bariatric, vascular and thoracic,
- Ophthalmology, Plastics) (no transplants or open heart surgery)
- 1 interventional radiology room
- 3 endoscopy rooms
- 1 pain management room
- CT, MRI
- c-sections, epidurals
- Outpatient GYN offsite, 6 times monthy
- First Call – average 2-3 per month
- Day after first call – Off
- Second Call – average 2-3 per month
- Day after second call - Off
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cm2ycrg84y5b9tgs
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly