Hospitalist Position - Knoxville, Tennessee
- Position Type
StatCare, one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups in the nation is currently expanding our Hospitalist program in Knoxville, Tennessee.
We are currently seeking well qualified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Hospitalist to join our physician owned group that currently serves multiple facilities in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Knoxville, TN - be amazed by all our city has to offer
- A practice style & schedule designed by physicians for physicians
- Mountains meet music, art meets adventure,culture meets cuisine and no one meets a stranger
- Whitewater rafting to Equestrian trail riding
- Lifestyle position-day shift finishes at 5:30 pm.
- Employed – Lucrative Compensation Package
- Cerner EMR
- 90th percentile income potential.
- Sign on / Relocation Assistance
- Exceptional working environment
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance Group Plan Participation
- Paid CME, Malpractice, and Employer sponsored 401k and Pension Plan
Knoxville – Perfect Blend of Southern Charm and Metro Amenities
Live in Knoxville and enjoy the perfect blend of Lakes and rivers to local art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and shopping areas.
Contact Us Today!
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to StatCare@emrecruits.com
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 and ask for James Leising for more information.
Apply for Hospitalist Position - Knoxville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly