- Position Type
One of the country's largest health systems is hiring two Endocrinologists for their two busiest locations in the Northeastern Pennsylvania area.
• Outpatient-only (No inpatient call)
• 40 hour work week
• No patient volume requirements - we don't micromanage
• Two local physicians just retired, and the remaining Endo's aren't accepting new patients as a result of the incredible need in the are
• NP assistance from day 1
• Large, hospital-employed referral network
• 6 Paid Weeks off, Paid Relocation, CME, 401K Retirement with Match
• Guaranteed Salary + Incentives = Earning Potential Exceeding 300K+
• Student Loan Repayment, Commencement Bonus, Tenure Bonus
• 2019-2020 Graduates accepted: Monthly Educational Stipend offered!
• Must be Board Certified/ Eligible
Unique tri-state metro of 600K offers an urban setting with access to both nature and the big city amenities. This beautiful area in Northern PA extends four distinct seasons, is surrounded by abundant parks and rivers, is great for active families - and all just a quick drive to the mountains for local ski and hiking trains. Jump over to two of the region's most well-known metropolitan cities, New York City or Philadelphia, in less than a two-hour drive, plus the local airport makes travel a breeze. This location is voted one of the safest communities, with charming neighborhoods, shopping, and local universities + colleges.
For more information, please call Christen Wrensen at 770-643-5502 or email your CV to
Apply for ENDOCRINOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly