*PM&R Physician Needed to Establish Program w/ Ortho Surgery |Tucson, AZ
Banner Health Tucson, AZ 85704
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Employee
- Verified Date:07/22/2019
- Job ID:702466
- Employer Job ID:BCAP 28270
Banner University Medicine, Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is actively seeking a PM&R physician to join their faculty team in Tucson, AZ. This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-starting physician to establish and shape a program with untapped potential!
Banner University Medicine Multispecialty Services Clinic
265 W Ina
Tucson, AZ 85704
- Outpatient services (M-F)
- No Call
- No evenings
- No weekends
MD or DO
Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)
Interventional Pain Management fellowship a plus
*Position open to new grads, however preference will be given to physicians with post-training experience
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center - Tucson
- Nationally recognized for providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health-care professionals and conducting groundbreaking research.
- The hospital's physicians are full-time faculty of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson
- Our specialty services include comprehensive heart and cancer care, advanced neuroscience techniques and a multi-organ transplant program.
- Diamond Children's Medical Center is located on the campus providing specialized pediatric services including neonatal and intensive care, emergency medicine and cancer therapies.
- We are Southern Arizona's only Level 1 Trauma Center, caring for the most critically injured patients.
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medicine Multispecialty Services Clinic
265 W. Ina Road, Tucson, AZ 85704 Physician-Pain Medicine
Apply for Physician-Pain Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly