Board Eligible/ Board Certified Rheumatologist
- Position Type
Independent private practice looking to add a second physician.
- Physician owned practice
- Strictly 100% Rheumatology outpatient clinic
- Four and a half work days/week
- No hospital coverage
- Manageable patient volume
- Minimal phone on-call responsibilities
- Onsite Infusion suite, DEXA, lab services
- Complete EMR and practice management system
- Dedicated full support staff
- Close proximity to two world class health centers
- Partnership track available
- Competitive Base Salary with additional income based on productivity
- Comprehensive Health benefits package
- Malpractice Insurance
- Option to start part-time and transition to full-time
- Active unrestricted NC Physician License prior to start date
- Active unrestricted DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Rheumatology
- Rheumatology Fellowship Trained
Our mission is to provide timely diagnosis and treatment, and to improve the quality of life for our patients.
- Wake Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Consultants, P.A. is an independent rheumatology practice. Dr. Kabir founded the practice in 2002 after completing her three-year fellowship in Rheumatology from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- We are committed to providing compassionate, comprehensive and state of the art care to our patients. We enjoy the long-term relationships we have developed with our patients and are always ready to serve them.
- Our website: http://www.wakeroc.com
Located in central North Carolina, Raleigh is proximate to both the coast and the mountains. The Raleigh-Durham area is home to world class universities and several cultural and recreational activities. It has a temperate climate and a family friendly environment and has been listed as one of the best places for raising a family by Forbes.
Apply for Board Eligible/ Board Certified Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly