- Position Type
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Heart and Vascular Center's Section of Vascular Surgery is seeking a Vascular Surgeon. This is a full-time (1.0 FTE) clinical position with an expectation for working in outreach clinics across the system.
What we're offering:
- Vibrant and supportive Section with 12 Surgeons
- Opportunity for research, as well as resident and fellow education
- An academic appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine will be requested, commensurate with experience.
- BC/BE in Vascular Surgery
- Extensive training in open surgical and endovascular repair
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to work at multiple sites
- Eligible for NH medical license
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Please submit CV and Cover Letter addressed to:
Richard J. Powell, MD Section Chief, Vascular Surgery
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Vascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly