- Position Type
Join a busy, growing practice established over 25 years ago in eastern Connecticut replacing a retiring physician. This is a great opportunity for a General Orthopedic Surgeon and ideal for a Foot & Ankle specialist. You will also enjoy the stability and resources of a large healthcare system and the local management of a community-based practice.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a Physician-led and Physician-managed practice with direct and open access to leadership and management. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s finest full-spectrum health care system, we are affiliated with some of the region's top hospitals including Hartford Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, MidState Medical Center, Windham Hospital, Backus Hospital and Charlotte Hungerford Hospital.
- Group includes 4 Physicians, 2 PA’s and 1 APRN
- Well-appointed office with high quality, patient focused staff located in Windham, CT
- Perform surgery at Windham Hospital (Robot)
- High volume of patients in the region offers enormous growth opportunity
- Paid Call is 1 in 5
- Group owns its own Physical Therapy practice
- Outstanding compensation and high quality, low cost comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, a robust retirement plan, CME reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life
Our integrated team of more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners offers primary care and more than 30 specialties and provides an internal referral system and rapid care for your patients in need of specialty care.
Located just 45 minutes from Providence, RI and 90 minutes from Boston, MA. This area offers great outdoor activities with easy access to wonderful golf courses. We are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems. The members of this group are like an extended family and truly enjoy spending time with each other.
Apply for ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly