Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois is seeking an experienced full-time BE/BC Pediatric Neurologist to join an established department consisting of two Pediatric Neurologists.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Level III Perinatal services and Level III Epilepsy Center accredited by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC)
- 100% child neurology practice
- Call consists of only Pediatric Neurology patients
- Established sleep program
- Onsite MRI and CAT scanning equipment
- Referral base from more than 20 general Pediatricians
- Pediatric subspecialists include Critical Care, Surgery, Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Genetics, Urology, Pediatric Psychologists, and Developmental-Behavioral
- 24 hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesia, Intensivists, Trauma, and ED; Pediatric Hospitalist & PICU are available 24/7
- Dedicated Neonatal and Obstetric air and ground and Pediatric transport services
- Two Neurosurgeons (one is a BC Pediatric Neurosurgeon), a Neuro-ophthalmologist, six adult Neurologists, and two Neuropsychologists on staff
- 24-hour telephone nurse advisory system in place to help ease demands of call
- Flexible scheduling
- Experienced support staff
- Teaching and research opportunities are available with the University of Illinois College of Medicine and the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.3 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2018 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Pediatric Neurologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly