- Position Type
Pediatric Pulmonology - Central Illinois
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our expanding Pediatric multi-specialty group.
Opportunity Details Include:
- Part-time or full-time ambulatory clinic position available
- Possible outreach
- Telemedicine consult service / telephone management
- Dedicated air and ground transport services for Neonatal, Obstetric, and Pediatric patients
- Established relationship with a pediatric tertiary care center to provide consultation services for Pediatric Endocrinology, Cardiology, Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric subspecialties onsite include Gastroenterology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Psychology, Urology and 24 hour Pediatric Hospitalist services
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.3 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2018 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work® in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a “micro-urban” community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Pediatric Pulmonology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly