Pediatric Pulmonologist Position
- Position Type
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our expanding Pediatric multi-specialty group.
Opportunity Details Include:
- Part-time or full-time ambulatory clinic position available
- Possible outreach
- Telemedicine consult service / telephone management
- Dedicated air and ground transport services for Neonatal, Obstetric, and Pediatric patients
- Established relationship with a pediatric tertiary care center to provide consultation services for Pediatric Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric subspecialties onsite include Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Psychology, Urology and 24 hour Pediatric Hospitalist services
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet ® designation for superior nursing care – a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals in 2019 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work ® in Healthcare honors in 2018 and 2019. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Apply for Pediatric Pulmonologist Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly