- Position Type
Gastroenterologist, MD/DO Full-Time, 1.0 FTE Location: Renton, WA
UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center has received many awards including recognition as one of the Best Places to Work. Modern Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare.” Seattle Business magazine names VMC the #1 Non-Profit in Washington for 2011, VMC’s tenth consecutive year winning a Best Workplace award.
BE/BC in Gastroenterology
We are currently hiring for a full-time (1.0 FTE) Gastroenterologist with a desire to build a practice working in a collaborative, collegial, work environment. We currently have a team of 7 Gastroenterologists and 3 Nurse Practitioners. Team based model approach to patient-centered care. Each Physician will have a designated Medical Assistant.
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA.
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
Valley Medical Center offers much more than a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits. There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the country’s most livable cities, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature. The location in Suburban Seattle (Renton) allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- 10 minutes from SeaTac International Airport
- 16 minutes from downtown Seattle and Bellevue
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier
- On Lake Washington with the Cedar River running through the city
- On the shore of Lake Washington in the heart of Puget Sound
- No state income tax
- Home of Seattle Seahawks, Amazon, IKEA, Microsoft and Boeing
Eligible to Participate in Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. Call for details.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly