- Position Type
At Dignity Health, part of our mission is to partner with independent practices and groups is to deliver care and healing to our communities. We are currently seeking an energetic, passionate, and personable Gastroenterologist to join our community partner Integrated Medical Services (IMS) in the West Valley, Phoenix area.
- Full time employment with work-life balance
- First year income guarantee
- Competitive benefits including retirement
- Bread and Butter GI cases
- No hospital call required
- A new surgical center adjacent to the practice
- Practice alongside an experienced GI specialist
Does practice autonomy with a strong employment model intrigue you? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of your patients through excellent clinical outcomes? If so, please consider joining our community partner Integrated Medical Service (IMS) as their newest Gastroenterologist.
IMS is a comprehensive multi-specialty group with over 100 providers and 40 locations through the greater Phoenix metro area. IMS is a physician-led and patient-centered care system, striving to provide high-quality, innovate and compassionate care. IMS offers career opportunities for physicians who want to practice autonomously with the added convenience and support of a central corporate office, and highly skilled billing and administrative staff. Our physicians enjoy established schedules, work RVU’s, and performance based bonuses. They also appreciate our employment model, which includes employee benefits for themselves and their dependents. Our physicians have unlimited opportunities to engage in the business of IMS, by participating on key strategic committees, and by contributing to key initiatives that affect patient access, care and outcomes.
Like its legendary namesake rising out of the ashes, the greater Phoenix area has emerged as one of the bright metropolitan areas of the 21st century. The Phoenix area encompasses more than 20 incorporated cities, including Glendale, Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa, and all serve as a timeless Southwestern backdrop to the spirit of Puebloans, cowboys, miners and visionaries. Recently, the Census Bureau named Arizona’s Maricopa County, which includes the greater Phoenix metro area, the county with the nation’s highest annual population growth. Home to more than 4 million residents where everyone has a sunny disposition, the Phoenix area also ranks as the sixth-largest city in the United States. Phoenix is a premier destination offering the best of both worlds: a growing and diverse economy and a great place to live with more than 300 sun-filled days a year and an almost endless supply of attractions including:
- 189 city parks, 33,000 acres of desert preserves and 200 miles of trails
- Host to MLB Spring Training and the annual Fiesta Bowl!
- Home of the “Phoenix Open” and 200 golf courses
- Professional sports teams including the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Arizona Cardinals.
- Host to 5 Fortune 500 company headquarters
- The “Best Mexican Food North of the Border!”
- Affordable housing and cost of living
- A family-friendly area, with the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, ample youth sports and athletic leagues, the Challenger Space Center Arizona, a wide variety of school options, including public, private, magnet and charter, the Phoenix Zoo, large water parks, SEA LIFE Arizona, and many more!
The Phoenix area is also a destination for people from all over the world to receive outstanding healthcare. This is particularly true of Dignity Health’s St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center – home to the world-renown Barrow Neurological Institute and The Norton Thoracic Institute - #1 lung transplant program in the U.S. - as well as many other world-class healthcare services and teaching programs.
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly