Gastroenterology BC/ BE
- Position Type
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a 1.0 FTE BC/BE Gastroenterology Physician. This position will join our Medical Group practicing in Mountain View, CA. This full-time position is for a general gastroenterologist who has skill-set in ERCP.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Average of 15-20 patients/ clinical day and an average of 13-15 procedures/day in the Surgery center
- Subspecialty training/ interest in Inflammatory Bowel is a plus but not required
- Excellent support from hospitalist team.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country with over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties practicing throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, provides the operational support to our physicians allowing the focus to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Student loan “interest” reimbursement program available
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HAS
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Gastroenterology BC/ BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly