Cardiothoracic Surgery - Myrtle Beach - Robotics Available!
- Position Type
HCA owned and operated affiliated practice of Grand Strand Medical Center (GSMC) is seeking an experienced Board Certified Cardiothoracic surgeon for both heart and thoracic cases.. Ideal candidate will be well trained and accomplished in all cardiothoracic procedures as well as minimally invasive valve surgery and valve repair desired, VATS a plus. Incoming surgeon can expect to perform 150+ heart surgeries, 100+ valve surgeries annually, as well as general thoracic and vascular procedures. Very manageable call of 1:2 shared by well-established and practiced partner.
GSRMC is on one of the busiest heart centers in South Carolina, seeing over 400 cardiac surgeries per year. Our facility offers:
* 3 Physician Assistants
* 2 Registered Nurses
* 2 Dedicated CV ORs-Recently redone with digital imaging
* Dedicated CV Anesthesia
* 100 TEE ECHO on each OH case
* New 3-D Philips ECHO equipment
* Dedicated 8 bed CV ICU
* New Heart Tower
* Excellent Cardiology Support
* Considered Excellent Regional Heart Program
* Hybrid OR & TAVR Program started in 2016
* Tremendous Growth Opportunity for General Thoracic Surgery
* Monthly Thoracic Tumor Board and Cardiology Governance Counsels
* Excellent Pulmonary & Critical Care intensivist support
* Establishing Heart Failure clinic
* Five year projection of 30% growth in 50 year old+ Population
* Fast Growing Community
* Great selection of Private and Public Schools
* Excellent Climate, Social Activities, Sports Activities
Employment contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered.
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery - Myrtle Beach - Robotics Available!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly