Chief of Rehab
- Position Type
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan our teams provide care for over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
- Oversees the operation of a 20 bed inpatient rehabilitation unit encompassing patients with neurologic, orthopedic and traumatic injuries.
- Directs the delivery of care in the outpatient physiatry clinic
- Together with the directors of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy sets policy and provides physician oversight for the respective outpatient and inpatient therapy services
- Together with the residency program director manages an ACGME accredited Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency training program
- Oversees the Vestibular Center dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of vestibular disorders
- Provides inpatient consultative service to the Hospital including the CMS Comprehensive Joint Replacement Program
- In conjunction with the Hinterbuchner Chair of Rehabilitation medicine provides a comprehensive clinical teaching program to New York Medical College School of Medicine students
- Board Certified Physician with executive management experience
- Eligible for a NYS License
Apply for Chief of Rehab
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly