- Position Type
Community owned, not for profit hospital is seeking a Nephrologist. Hospital is a leader in the region for orthopedic surgery, cardiac care, chest pain accreditation, stroke treatment and behavioral health.
• Busy, established Nephrology practice
• Current physician has been in practice here for 35 years and is looking to retire
• 1 physician currently, 1 Nurse Practitioner
• Majority Nephrology Practice-Small Percentage of Internal Medicine patients
• Opportunity for partnership/buy in
• Excellent support staff with little turnover
• Competitive compensation package
This family friendly city is just East of Lexington and South of Cincinnati. You will enjoy southern hospitality at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, low cost of living, safe communities, good schools and lots of outdoor recreation.
Just a few things you can enjoy here: Nationally Recognized State Park that includes biking, fishing, boating swimming, horseback riding, paddling and elk tours. This area has terrific shops, a planetarium, a theater, golfing and more.
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem, Senior Director of Recruitment at 770-643-5520 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 678-206-7517.
Apply for NEPHROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly