- Position Type
GastroIntestinal Specialists (GIS), a well-known and very established specialty group of 13 Physicians located in Northern Louisiana, seeks its fourth Hospitalist with partnership track opportunity for our network. We partner with the premier hospital systems, offering inpatient and outpatient care services. GIS is the provider of choice in our served market when specialized GI care is required.
- 7on 7 off schedule
- Competitive base salary with bonus metrics opportunity
- Additional compensation for extra shift work
- Benefits include 100% healthcare coverage, med-mal coverage, 401K & Profit Sharing
- Moving allowance
- CME allowance
- EMR and IT support
- Internally billing department to manage charge capture
- Practice manages all Meaningful Use and MIPS filing responsibilities
- All licensing and credentialing functions are provided
- Collaborative team approach with peers, owners and extender support group
As a Hospitalist working with GIS, you become part of the market leader. Operating since 1980, GIS has 4 Clinic offices, a 7 Endo Suite ASC, Imaging, and is vertically integrated with a pathology lab, in-office lab, infusion center, clinical drug research, and billing company.
Shreveport/Bossier offers an excellent quality of life for you and your family, top tier public and private schools at all levels, is home to the Strategic Air Command Strike Force at Barksdale Airforce Base and LSU Medical School.
Join our growing Practice; the future of GIS has never been brighter!
Apply for GI Hospitalist/Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly