- Position Type
HONORHEALTH - GASTROENTEROLOGY
HonorHealth Medical Group (HHMG) employs 17 Gastroenterologists and will continue to grow to meet the high demand for GI services in the community. Quality colleagues and supportive hospitalist team creates a very functional hospital service as a consultant GI physician. Outpatient clinic office located on each hospital campus with easy access to Endo Suites, which means no running around between hospitals! And soon there will be an opportunity to participate in ownership of an ambulatory surgical center all you need is an outstanding team-player mentality.
No EUS. ERCP candidates will be considered on an individual basis.
- EPIC electronic health record
- High guaranteed salary, plus quality bonus and productivity incentive
- Excellent life/work balance
- Phenomenal comprehensive benefits, including paid malpractice
- 4% match on retirement plan, $3,000 CME allowance, plus much more
- Out-of-state candidates receive paid relocation and housing allowance
Enjoy Phoenix sunshine year-round! Close-knit communities, excellent schools, and affordable housing options. The natural resources enrich the daily lifestyles and the beauty of the mountains bordered with natural desert make the area unique. This is a rare opportunity to truly have it all: practice, location and lifestyle!
To learn more about HonorHealth and this excellent opportunity, please contact Laura Hays.
Please submit your CV for consideration.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly