The Division of Gastroenterology/Hepatology at the Feinberg School of Medicine of Northwestern University seeks two full-time non-tenure-eligible Clinical-Educators.
1. at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor. Responsibilities include providing superior clinical care in a busy Gastroenterology practice and involvement in the education of medical students, residents and fellows. Applications accepted here: https://facultyrecruiting.northwestern.edu/apply/Mzc4
2. at the rank of Associate Professor. Assistant, Associate or Full Professor. Responsibilities include providing superior clinical care in a busy Gastroenterology practice and involvement in the education of medical students, residents and fellows.
Applications accepted here: https://facultyrecruiting.northwestern.edu/apply/Mzgy
Qualified candidates will have their MD and be board certified/board eligible in Gastroenterology.
Start date is negotiable and the position will remain open until filled.
Please read ALL instructions and make preparations before proceeding to the application page:
• Applications will only be accepted via online submission (see links above).
• Please prepare all documents in advance as Adobe PDF files, and please be sure all information is entered correctly and accurately (especially names and email addresses), as there will be no opportunity for online revision after your application has been submitted.
• All required fields in the application form are marked with an asterisk and must be filled before clicking the “Submit” button.
• Be aware that incomplete applications cannot be saved.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.