- Position Type
We currently have a need for full-time Physician for our Williamsburg location!
The Physician will be reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Physician will provide compassionate and excellent patient care by performing courteous, efficient, and accurate service. Assess, plan, and provide patient care. Examine and treat general as well as urgent care patients to ensure proper injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Prescribe and administer medication, perform routine vaccinations, and provide advice regarding personal health. Request necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists as necessary. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures set forth by Velocity Urgent Care, government agencies, as well as occupational health clients.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school.
- Successful completion of residency program in area of specialty.
- Must possess a current license to practice medicine in the State of Virginia and Virginia DEA license.
- Knowledge of advanced medical terminology.
- Knowledge of basic ER, internal medicine, generalist, occupational medicine, and family practice procedures.
- Ability to use the necessary equipment such as the nebulizer, EKG machine, etc.
Benefits of working at Velocity Urgent Care:
- Competitive hourly rate with a lucrative monthly production bonus
- Eligibile for a 20K sign-on-bonus
- Up to 10k in relocation
- 12 Hour shifts allowing more time off during the week.
- Extra money earned for supervising Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Generous PTO program
- CME allowance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefit
- Comprehensive 401k retirement plan
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly