Critical Care Physician Opportunity
- Position Type
As a member of Good Samaritan Hospital's Intensivist Team, you will learn the skills necessary to improve quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance through the implementation of standardized, evidence-based practices; implementation of Intensivist led multidisciplinary rounding and measurement of process and outcome.
The physician led group offers strong leadership at the national, regional and program level. Our commitment to learning and development ensures that you are provided the tools necessary to continue to develop your skills to reach your highest potential.
Good Samaritan Hospital, a 474-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Silicon Valley, has been delivering elite level care with compassion since 1965. Its two locations include the main campus in San Jose, California and the Mission Oaks campus in Los Gatos, California. Good Samaritan Hospital is recognized nationally for quality and safety by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® and with the Gold Seal of Approval® for Sepsis Certification, and for Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Certification. Good Samaritan Hospital is a Joint Commission-Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, STEMI Receiving Center, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), Accreditation by American Association of Diabetes Educators for Outpatient Education, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP), and a five-time consecutive recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer.
• 24/7 coverage model
• 12-hour block shift schedule with dedicated time off
• Outstanding, shift-based compensation that should exceed the 75 percentile
• Paid time off
• Annual CME allowance
• Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
Education Training and Experience Required
• MD or DO
• Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine
• Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area
• Ability to work as a team member
• Must have commitment to excellence in clinical service and be forward thinking
• Excellent communication (written and verbal); strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
ICC Management Model
The Intensivist Program at RMCSJ is managed by ICC Healthcare, the leading Intensivist group in the country. ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare prides itself on our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions that improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• The physicians who work with our program have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
San Jose is located in the heart of Silicon Valley nestled between the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains and South Bay. San Jose offers a diverse population and is a unique cultural hub offering diverse food options and year around cultural events steeped in history. You will find everything here from beautiful landscapes to entertainment. San Jose is a one-hour drive from San Francisco
Apply for Critical Care Physician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly