Pulmonary Medicine/Critical Care Position in Illinois
Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Pulmonary Medicine/Critical Care physician to join our established Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Departments in Urbana, Illinois.
Position details include:
- Join an established and collegial team of Intensivists and Nurse Practitioners who provide 24/7 in-house care
- Multi-use ICU at a Level I Trauma Center
- 15 shifts per month with opportunity to pick up more, if desired
- 48 ICU beds
- Incoming physician could have a mixed practice that includes Pulmonary Medicine and Intensive Care
- Call responsibilities will be divided equitably among the members of the Pulmonary Medicine department
- Strong respiratory therapy program with evidenced based ventilator protocols, capable of intubating and performing arterial lines
- Closed Unit with surgical, neuro,medical and trauma patients
- New point of care Ultrasounds and Bronchoscopy on unit
- State-of-the-art ICU in Carle s newly completed nine-story, 390,000 square-foot patient tower
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine and General Surgery residents and medical students
Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet designation for superior nursing care a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America s 50 Best Hospitals in 2019 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors in 2018 and 2019. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Pulmonary Medicine/Critical Care Position in Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly