Physician - BC/BE Critical Care/Pulmonologists Needed Immediately!
- Position Type
We are looking for a physician to join our established practice. This hospital employed position offers an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive salary with a productivity incentive and excellent benefits including 401k, paid vacation, CME allowance, and teaching opportunities. This is an opportunity to practice a balanced mix of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine: EBUS ultrasound, designated Bronch Suites for procedures including Super Dimension Bronchoscopies. 1:4 call, teaching opportunity with UAB.
Huntsville Hospital is an 941- bed Level I Trauma Center and the regional referral center for all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee with a catchment area of 1.25 million people. 150,000 annual ER visits, including a dedicated Pediatric ER at our Womens & Childrens Hospital, physician support in over 65 medical specialties. The hospital has 24/7 in-house Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopedic and Neurosurgical Coverage.
- Alabama’s Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics
- America’s 50 Best Cardiac Surgery Programs by Healthgrades
- Top 50 Cardiovascular Programs by Truven Health Analytics
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award by Healthgrades
- Huntsville Hospital listed as Becker’s Top 150 Hospitals
- America's 100 Best Spine Surgery Programs by Healthgrades
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Huntsville Hospital is one of only seven Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksites in Alabama
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of almost 400K, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Hike our mountains and swim in our lakes!
- “Huntsville: #1 BEST CITY” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week
- Huntsville named among Top Ten Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes
- The City of Huntsville maintains Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy
- Huntsville Ranked #1 in Top 10 "Best Affordable Places to Live" by Livability.com
- Huntsville recognized a Gig City by Google
Apply for Physician - BC/BE Critical Care/Pulmonologists Needed Immediately!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly