- Position Type
Enjoy a significant sign on bonus when you join our growing practice in Minnesota
We are seeking a BC anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice just outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Group consists of 4 full-time anesthesiologist and 5 FT CRNAs
- We are looking for a candidate with proficiency in regional and pediatric anesthesia
- Our team provides services at Owatonna Hospital and District One Hospital
- We provide a wide array of services including: general surgery, orthopedic surgery, endoscopy, urology, pediatric and adult ENT, ophthalmology, OB/GYN and guided nerve blocks
- All anesthesiologists and CRNAs work together in a care team model
- This is an exceptional collegial environment between the surgeons, anesthesiologists and anesthetists
- The hospital staff contributes to making it a delightful place to work.
Owatonna, Minnesota is a hidden gem located an hour south of the Twin Cities. The area is rich in history; discover world-renowned architecture, explore the wonderful museums and historic buildings and a charming, historic downtown. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast. With over 700 acres of parkland and walkways, 175 miles of multiple-use trail systems and a new mountain bike trail system that will leave you breathless, there is something for everyone. Owatonna is also known for its variety of winter activities which include cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. The area is known for its quality of life and has received 25 years of Tree City USA Recognition.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/nscjvcmn4xdht749
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly