- Position Type
Join a Collegial Practice Where You Thrive
Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization, focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
The Team - The Hospital
Our critical care physicians share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators.
Palmdale Regional Medical Center provides world-class medical care to the citizens of Santa Clarita and the surrounding areas in the Antelope Valley. The hospital has a state-of-the-art Intensivist Care Unit and Emergency Department, with award-winning Neuroscience, Cardiac, Oncology, and Rehabilitation programs.
- 184 bed, community hospital
- 24 bed ICU
- EMR: Cerner
- Certified STEMI Receiving Center by the American Heart Association
- 3 full-time intensivists
- Schedule: 12-hour day shifts
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO with active California license
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
- Fellows and recent grads are encouraged to apply
Apply for Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly