- Position Type
Gastroenterology at Mercy Northwest Arkansas
We at Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas admit to being highly biased about the advantages to practicing GI and living in NWA. We think the more you know about us, the more you’ll agree.
- 4 Physicians, 1 APN and 1 PA
- Call is currently 1 in 5
- ERCP is a must and EUS is preferred
- Heartburn Treatment Center that has over 1,500 patients in only 2 years
- IM Residency Program at Mercy NWA Hospital through UAMS
- One of the fastest growing areas in the country, NWA assures a thriving practice
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Benefit package includes a 401(k) with a generous match and paid malpractice
- Join our large faith-based, Truven Award Winning, physician led health system
- Mercy is committed to our region with infrastructural investment in excess of $275 million.
One of the Most Desirable Locations to live!
Simply put, NWA is beautiful! We’re nestled in the picturesque Ozark and Boston Mountains. While we have four seasons, we enjoy mild winters, pleasant summers and a long glorious spring and fall.
If you enjoy outdoor activities, look no further…
- Beautiful lakes and rivers such as Beaver Lake and the Buffalo River
- 200+ miles of multi-use trails are a hikers and cyclists dream
- 30 plus golf courses
Schools and Family Activities
- 7 NWA schools ranked in the top 10% in the nation
- 15 districts in NWA with a 14 to 1 student: teacher ratio
- Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art as well as the Amazeum Children’s Museum and more!
- The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals Baseball team
How about the cost of living?
- Among the top 20 most affordable place to live
- 3rd best place in the nation to buy a home
- Cost of living 14% below the national average
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly