Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Position Type
Lea Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN for an employed position. Anticipated call 1:3.
Newly Remodeled Women’s Services Unit:
- 7 fully equipped labor and delivery rooms
- 15 private OB/GYN suites
- 2 designated suites for cesarean sections
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage
- Surgical block time available
- Couplet care that emphasizes bonding between mother and baby
- 700 annual deliveries
- Fully equipped nursery to care for premature babies, and relationships with regional neonatal intensive care units (NICU) so that we can quickly and efficiently arrange a transfer if specialized care is needed
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Lea Regional Medical Center is a 99 bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region.
Nearly 80k people in Hobbs and the surrounding area. Enjoy 300 plus days of sunshine with four mild seasons. Located just 3 miles west of the Texas panhandle, Hobbs offers an array of outdoor recreational activities including gliding and golfing, as well as lakes, rivers, high school and college sports.
With no signs of slowing down, Hobbs, located in Lea County is the state’s No. 1 oil producer and the fourth-largest natural gas producer. The county has branded itself the “EnergyPlex” as an umbrella that can cover all types of energy businesses.
This location offers year round great weather, excellent local education, high-quality housing at moderate prices, daily flights to Houston, and a positive, family-oriented community that create an outstanding rural lifestyle.
Visa Assistance Is Available
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly