Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity located between Vancouver, BC and Seattle!
- Position Type
- Skagit Regional Health has immediate openings for additional BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeons to join our growing programs. General Orthopedics, Total Joints, or Lower Extremity subspecialties desired.
- Join a robust team of 7 physicians and 6 PAs.
- Our current specialties offered include Sports Medicine, Hand, Spine, and Total Joints.
- Great work/life balance with shared call and generous time off.
- These are employed positions with a large built in referral base.
- Competitive guaranteed starting salary with potential productivity bonus. After guarantee period, transition to a wRVU production.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 600 and is comprised of two hospitals and 19 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital, located in Mount Vernon, is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
- Cascade Valley Hospital, located in Arlington, is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Our Communities:
- Mount Vernon and Arlington are scenic towns located in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, where you can have easy access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains. Boating, fishing, hiking, biking, endless water sports, and mountain activities offer an amazing lifestyle right in your backyard!
- Mount Vernon, Arlington, and all the neighboring communities have a combined population of over 200,000, you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more. Enjoy a family oriented lifestyle with good schools, easy commutes, and work/life balance.
- Enjoy a mild climate for year round outdoor activities! Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can have easy access to an international airport along with the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events!
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity located between Vancouver, BC and Seattle!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly