- Position Type
What is most important to you when you're evaluating the job market? Is it the location? Is it the comp? Is it having long term stability? What about the call schedule, or maybe just the work environment. These are the things on the mind's of physicians as they walk through this process.
I think most of us know that Utopia doesn't exist. With that said, How would you like to have a practice that checked off most all of these boxes with fair comp, low call, a team work setting, with most of big city amenities minus the sitting in traffic?
• Group of eleven physicians and four APP's
• Only comprehensive gastroenterology practice in Central Minnesota
New Endoscopy Suites & Services in hospital
• Clinic Based - General GI service with 1:11 weekend call and 1:8 night call
• 4.5 day work week
• Capturing 160 Referrals per month, and booking out 3 months for a new appointment
• Six room outpatient endoscopy suite with specialized endoscopy nursing staff
• Full service motility, pH test & small bowel capsule endoscopy
Great benefits plan, PTO, and an excellent retirement plan
*H1 Visa Eligible
• Employed position- 450+ physicians on medical staff
• Hospitalist and Intensivist Program
• Truven Top 100" Hospital eleven times. Only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
• Magnet Hospital
• Regional referral center with $225 million hospital expansion
Of surgical suites, endoscopy suites, ICU, CCU and private rooms
• Serving 23 county area of nearly 1,000,000 residents
• The system has been on the "Best Places to Work in Minnesota" by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Please call Mark Mendoza to inquire at 469-909-6658 and send CV in confidence to email@example.com
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly