Medical Director Opportunity with Iowa Hospital - Non-Invasive or Interventional
- Position Type
Hospital in lovely Iowa city is seeking a Cardiologist for their Medical Director position. Open to both Non-Invasive and Interventional Cardiologists, but at least 10 years clinical experience is required for this opportunity. Prior leadership experience is not required.
The cardiology practice is well established with a waiting list of patients to be seen. This position offers a great work life balance while you make one of the highest incomes for Cardiology in the Midwest.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
For more information, please call: Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiring Cardiologist for Medical Director role
- Minimum of 10 years practice experience required
- Prior Medical Director experience not required
- Majority clinical with only 8 hours a week in administrative duties
- 3 year base salary guarantee
- Hospital employed
- Relocation package and commencement bonus
- 35 days PTO and 20K sign on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Medical Director Opportunity with Iowa Hospital - Non-Invasive or Interventional
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly