Fantastic Gastroenterology position with partnership in a magical Hawaiian city
- Position Type
A brand new amazing Gastroenterology position has emerged in one of Hawaii's most stunning cities. Enjoy a fantastic work schedule with easy call and Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. You are guaranteed to be busy from day one, taking over existing patients from a retiring Gastroenterologist.
You must be board certified in internal medicine and board certified or eligible in Gastroenterology to be considered. This gem practice is incredibly profitable with the chance to admit at only one hospital just a mile from your office. Opportunity offers competitive compensation, generous relocation assistance, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, CME time, and partnership. Take advantage of this rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility in beautiful Hawaii. This picturesque and vibrant town is right next to beaches, rain forests, waterfalls, and majestic mountains. Hawaii is a great place to visit and an even greater place to livebut only if you want to live in paradise.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know whats important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the locations, and with the perks, that are essential to you. To begin talking about this position, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- This is one of the higher paying gastroenterology jobs, generous for Hawaii
- Very early partnership with terrific call schedule and great work-life balance
- Say Aloha and call this magical island your home where most simply go to vacation
- Work hard and enjoy all the lucrative earning potential that follows
- Huge referrals awaits the lucky Gastroenterologist where you're guaranteed to be busy
- Come on board busy, stay busy and yet enjoy all that this breathtaking lush city has to offer
- This booming practice offers marvelous incentives and bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Fantastic Gastroenterology position with partnership in a magical Hawaiian city
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly