Alabama Group Needs an Anesthesiologist
- Position Type
A multi-specialty group in Alabama needs additional anesthesiology support. The call schedule is 1:8. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. An AL license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, 8 weeks of vacation, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a charming area of Alabama. Its located near the Appalachian Mountains and has lovely museums, a university, bike trails, downtown farmers markets, BBQ joints, golf and country clubs, and quaint B&Bs. They have highly rated public schools and several private schools to choose from.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long timethey know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great anesthesiology jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rya Tate-Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Call schedule is 1:8
- BC or BE within five years
- Charming Alabama area
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical benefits, life insurance, disability insurance
- Eight weeks of vacation
- 401(k) retirement package
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Alabama Group Needs an Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly