An OB/GYN is Wanted for Temporary Assistance in DE
- Position Type
A new locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity is now available in Delaware. The assignment schedule is Monday Friday from 8:00 am 4:30 pm with 1:6 call. The physician will see 20 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a DE state license before this assignment starts.
We have a variety of assignments to choose fromwith the length, location, and level of pay youre looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: DE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8:00 am 4:30 pm
- Call: 1:6 call
- Caseload: 20 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An OB/GYN is Wanted for Temporary Assistance in DE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly