An OB/GYN is Needed for Temporary Coverage in Louisiana
- Position Type
A medical center in Louisiana seeks an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and the physician will see 15 20 patients per day. The facility handles 25 30 deliveries per month. The facility has Medhost and athenahealth EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a LA state license.
We have a variety of assignments to choose from with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: LA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Medhost and athenahealth EMR
- Caseload: 15 20 patients per day, 25 30 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An OB/GYN is Needed for Temporary Coverage in Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly