Orthopedic Trauma Opportunity in Pennsylvania
- Position Type
CompHealth is assisting a growing and expanding busy practice in Pennsylvania to hire an orthopedic surgeon that does trauma. Candidates do not have to be fellowship trained, but they do need trauma experience. The call is a 1:7 rotation, however the PAs take first call and there are 12 PAs in the group. This is a level II trauma center, and they have an ortho/trauma physician starting in November of 2018.
You will receive a competitive base salary plus RVUs, full medical and dental, and 30 vacation days. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, and a retirement package.
Williamsport is located between the west branch of the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain. The town is surrounded by more than 300,000 acres of state game lands, making the area popular with hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. Indoors, the Community Arts Center produces cultural events and performances. Williamsport also hosts the Little League World Series every year
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgeon jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to email@example.com
- Join a group of 7 Orthopods and 12 APPs
- Call is very light as 12 PAs take first call
- Need is for trauma and general ortho cases
- Level II trauma center
- Employed with a multi-specialty group
- Hospital affiliation
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Will consider H1 visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Trauma Opportunity in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly