Hand Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Central New York
- Position Type
A central New York facility is looking to add another orthopedic surgeon to their sizeable staff. Fellowship training in hand surgery is a requirement. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in orthopedics. You will be working in a state-of-the-art surgical center where a large referral base awaits your start. The call schedule is 1:10, and will include general orthopedic cases. The facility has a full support staff including APCs with surgical residents, and is affiliated with an Ivy League university if you are interested in teaching.
This is an employed position offering a top notch benefits package, high salary, large referral base, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
The NY community is upscale and world famous with the features of small town living while being within an easy drive of NYC. It is a practice setting many physicians dream of.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ron directly at 203.663.9362.
- Team up with other orthopedics and advanced practice clinicians
- State-of-the-art surgical center
- Large referral base
- Call schedule of 1:10
- Competitive base salary plus production
- Relocation assistance
- Five weeks of vacation
- Excellent benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hand Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Central New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly