A Locum Tenens Anesthesiologist is Needed in Texas
- Position Type
We have an exciting, locum tenens, anesthesiology physician opportunity now available in Texas. You should be comfortable with general and multi-specialty procedures and have an active TX state license. Your assignment schedule will be 8 hours per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
We have a variety of assignments to choose fromwith the length, location, and level of pay youre looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Locum Tenens Anesthesiologist is Needed in Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly